Using – Treasury
One of the day-to-day indicators of a company´s financial health is the state of its current account. The management of monies received and paid out involves highly complex current account transactions, meaning that companies must ensure a high level of attentiveness and monitoring.
In banking management, transactions of various origins and specificities are automated. This means they can be operated from and integrated with modules such as Sales, Purchases, and Payments and Receipts, among others, thereby allowing rigorous control over banking processes.Main goals:
- Be able to log Documents in the Current Account
- Carry out operations on pending documents in the Current Account
- Know how to create Banking Entities and Bank Accounts
- Be able to log Treasury Documents
- Input information in Banks