Using – Management Control / Accounts
A Financial Controller is generally described as being the pivot of an organisation´s financial operations. Consequently, he or she needs the discipline and know-how required to provide accurate reports and effective support for decision-making.
- Define a plan for cost centres / analytical accounts, allocation keys and reflections
- Do the budgeting for general / analytical accounts / cost centres
- Carry out end-of-period control operations
- Know how to do control reports
- Know how to do balance consolidation in Account Consolidation